Print

The most important thing to do is to write.

The most important thing to do is to write.

In many application materials, the importance of the study abroad PS (personal statement) is understood by the students who are prepared to study abroad.Below, the essay is written by the author of the essay, which teaches students how to wrap themselves up and how to make this document as a reflection of your personality and intelligence.
First of all, the students must seize the opportunity to demonstrate your character strength, wisdom and achievements properly and appropriately.It takes a lot of energy to do it in self-described writing, and you can never get out of it.
In writing, you should ask yourself the following question:
1. Whether to apply for the school and the professional have a thorough understanding, can write the readme taut school and professional requirement and characteristics of highlighting your application advantage?
What are the unique and unusual places in my life experience?What people or events in my family life and social life have influenced my philosophy and career?What's different about these effects?
How did I first get interested in the majors?How did I deepen my understanding of this subject in the years that followed?What has been achieved in this area?What makes me confident that I can build a tree in this area?
During my school years, what teaching assistants, research, social practice, summer work?In what ways have these activities been improved (e.g. scientific research, organization, and leadership)?What have you accomplished in your post-social work, and how accomplished?
What is my ultimate career objective?
Is there any place I can explain in my years of exam results?For example, I've been very good at college but not very good on the GRE.The grades of my seniors were significantly higher than those in the lower grades
                                                                                                                                                                                                       Reprint from: https://www.enlunwen.com