Print

How do foreign students in the United States write a good paper

How do foreign students in the United States write a good paper

Essays are short in prose, compared to other formal papers, such as paper.In applying for undergraduate study in the United States, in addition to general write about why choose this school, and write some personal experience or interest, the equivalent of a personal instruction, but due to the limited number of words, the assignment writing papers generation write here remind platform, students at the time of writing, must pay attention to a few key points of writing.
At present, many of the essay's essay is like the fast food, the same face, the sameness, the lack of individual characteristics.There is no question of choice, structure, or language, but it is the type of "knowing the tail", not to mention impressing.Typical essay types have two types:
1. The public type:
Like writing a negotiation paper, the argument - the argument - the conclusion type is the more common one.This type of essay is usually at the beginning of like this: "I'm a student / / association/xx xx xx volunteer team members of the band, the xx years, the experience of cultivated my leadership, like steel determination and perseverance stamina/or such as teamwork, enthusiasm, pioneering spirit, curiosity for character."
So basically, you don't have to look at the following paragraphs.Next must be connected to three sections, each section or stories or comments to support one of the quality (how many advantages just how many section), and then summarizes repeat what the meaning of all previous, conclusion is I am very good.
Such articles have a common idea: to investigate the school prefer to recruit, what are some of the characteristics of people, or at school or subject of break up, then wrap themselves into such a person, Outlines several abstract quality, set into the foolproof argument framework, finally concluded that I am the student you want, want to be able to get the favour of the school.
Content may be different, but the structure and logic are the same, and the overall core is "persuasion".Of course, the effect of persuasion is predictable.
The subject matter is big
The form of eight shares can be avoided by training;But in order to show his intellectual depth, many international student applicants on select material will tend to choose some think "deep" subjects, such as life, death, war and peace, love and hate, and so on to write five hundred thousand words are not necessarily about the topic, a high school students could experience limited by 500 words to talk about clear?Students normally only rhetoric and tends to lack even the most impressive details, into the general introduction and evaluation, and will become more boring stereotype explanation.
Reprint from https://www.enlunwen.com