Print

can i have a chance to apply for studying abroad

can i have a chance to apply for studying abroad

I have just finished my b.tech with 62%... And I don't know how but I have got year back in 3rd year. My 10th CGPA is 6.4 and 12th percentage is 56% . What should I do ???

Hi Mauyr,

Thanks for your querry,

You can look out for some options in UK,New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia.

We will be happy to help you in the entire application process.

Kindly get back to us in our Toll free

Hey,
You can take admission in best Indian universities offering international programs in which you complete your degree in a partner foriegn university. Some of the universities are Lovely Professional University, Amity, SRM etc. You can contact the university for more details. Hope this helps.

Hi,
Yes you have better opportunity to apply for studying abroad. Kharkiv Aviation Institute provides the best quality education for students bright future. you can get the direct admission without any entrance and donation.

Hey! Yes you can. But also you can raise your chances drastically if you will write a statement of purpose.
http://www.studyabroadsop.com/

you can pursue your higher studies in Europe, UK,New Zealand, Singapore and Malaysia.

Re:can i have a chance to apply for studying abroad

Hi, you can take help from the abroad placement consultants. They will guide you and suggest you the best universities/institutes to apply and for what exams (IELTS/TOFEL) you have to prepare. In this way, you can apply for overseas education easily with career counseling consultant's help. They will provide the right information you require with proper guidance.
So, do some research and contact them as soon as possible.
Overseas Counseling Services