48 12345
Print

Oct 10 2010 GRE scores

axiomofchoice wrote:I took the general GRE in the last day of October, and I received the score report 4 days ago via snail mail which also contains the October PGRE score (with how many wrong/correct/omit). I can only say ETS is a freakin' b**** for not releasing the score online, even if they are obviously more than ready to release it, in order to get that $12 fee for phone-in score.   Anyways, 74 correct / 8 incorrect / 18 omit = raw score of 72 will get you a 830 on the October 2010 test. Just in case someone wants to compile the data. In the 0177 curve, raw score of 72 gets you a 890

Formula score 80 was 910, 88% for me

Graham wrote:Formula score 80 was 910, 88% for me

The registration codes for the two different tests were the same in my case. I took the general in July, the subject in October. (This was something I was interested in because some of the schools give you a different place to put the registration number for the two and I wasn't sure I could rely on just one.)And indeed the scaling is a lot kinder than I would have expected.

Apparently this test was a lot easier even than last year's.  That time the cutoff for 990 was not above 82.

[deleted]

[deleted]

WhoaNonstop wrote:Graham wrote:Formula score 80 was 910, 88% for me

48 12345