Print

Oct 10 2010 GRE scores

i think you can view raw score in your personal ets account online. of course i cant, because ets has lost my test. im beginning to freak out. If this has ever happened to anyone before, please let me know so i can rest in peace

You can't view it on the website at this time though, unless they have already been posted on there, which I highly doubt it.I wouldn't worry about your test.  It's very possible they started processing tests and just haven't got to yours.  Notice there are lots of others missing theirs as well.  Chill.-Riley

The phone service is down right now, ughhh!

Anyone know at what time should the scores be available tomorrow?

schwiss wrote:Anyone know at what time should the scores be available tomorrow?

Sure enough, scores are up:Score: 990% Below: 95Correct: 090Incorrect: 010Omits: 000Formula Score: 088I'm betting that I must have just barely barely barely squeaked by with a 990. I'd hoped I'd had fewer wrong but some of their questions are tricky.And the score report dates for the institutions are showing up as "Nov 6", which is when the phone reports were first available. Does seem like ETS is rather unfairly charging $12 for score reports during these 2 weeks if the schools get them before we do.

CarlBrannen wrote:Sure enough, scores are up:Score: 990% Below: 95Correct: 090Incorrect: 010Omits: 000Formula Score: 088I'm betting that I must have just barely barely barely squeaked by with a 990. I'd hoped I'd had fewer wrong but some of their questions are tricky.And the score report dates for the institutions are showing up as "Nov 6", which is when the phone reports were first available. Does seem like ETS is rather unfairly charging $12 for score reports during these 2 weeks if the schools get them before we do.

I took the general GRE in the last day of October, and I received the score report 4 days ago via snail mail which also contains the October PGRE score (with how many wrong/correct/omit). I can only say ETS is a freakin' b**** for not releasing the score online, even if they are obviously more than ready to release it, in order to get that $12 fee for phone-in score.   Anyways, 74 correct / 8 incorrect / 18 omit = raw score of 72 will get you a 830 on the October 2010 test. Just in case someone wants to compile the data. In the 0177 curve, raw score of 72 gets you a 890

axiomofchoice wrote:I took the general GRE in the last day of October, and I received the score report 4 days ago via snail mail which also contains the October PGRE score (with how many wrong/correct/omit). I can only say ETS is a freakin' b**** for not releasing the score online, even if they are obviously more than ready to release it, in order to get that $12 fee for phone-in score.

axiomofchoice wrote:I took the general GRE in the last day of October, and I received the score report 4 days ago via snail mail which also contains the October PGRE score (with how many wrong/correct/omit). I can only say ETS is a freakin' b**** for not releasing the score online, even if they are obviously more than ready to release it, in order to get that $12 fee for phone-in score.