Print

Oct 10 2010 GRE scores

Scores are out everywhereyou just have to call and pay 12$

ryan6 wrote:WTF!!! I have tried inputing every number possible. all she says is that she cant locate my scores  Is this happening to anyone else?

I first tried with my confirmation number, didn't get through; but using the registration number worked for me.

CooperPaired7226 wrote:I first tried with my confirmation number, didn't get through; but using the registration number worked for me.

bobobo wrote:Is there any way to get your registration number if you threw away your ticket stub?

pymtab wrote:WhoaNonstop wrote:pymtab wrote:Scores are out,930!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'm exctatic, 90%

I used the registration number listed on the online mygre system and it worked fine.Also860 82%, a little disappointed, but its not the worst score in the world. Hopefully grades and papers will make up for being a little low.

I tried both confirmation number, registration number, and social security number; only registration number worked for me. bobobo wrote:CooperPaired7226 wrote:I first tried with my confirmation number, didn't get through; but using the registration number worked for me.

For those of you who have received scores, can you take a guess at the raw score you had?-Riley

WhoaNonstop wrote:For those of you who have received scores, can you take a guess at the raw score you had?-Riley