48 12345
Print

Oct 10 2010 GRE scores

Oct 10 2010 GRE scores

Has any one tried to get their scores via phone?

doublefacediagram wrote:Has any one tried to get their scores via phone?

HappyQuark wrote:doublefacediagram wrote:Has any one tried to get their scores via phone?

grae313 wrote:HappyQuark wrote:doublefacediagram wrote:Has any one tried to get their scores via phone?

They were not available on Thursday (called three times). By the way, you are going to hear a request from a nice woman NOT to place your next call in a week or so. If you fail to follow her instructions, your phone will blow up on the second call, and your score will be automatically lowered to 500.

pymtab wrote:They were not available on Thursday (called three times). By the way, you are going to hear a request from a nice woman NOT to place your next call in a week or so. If you fail to follow her instructions, your phone will blow up on the second call, and your score will be automatically lowered to 500.

I just tried calling. I used both methods, social and registration number, and both time she said "cannot locate your records." I hope this just means that they dont have the scores available yet.

ryan6 wrote:I just tried calling. I used both methods, social and registration number, and both time she said "cannot locate your records." I hope this just means that they dont have the scores available yet.

Judging by previous threads, they should probably be out tomorrow morning. That makes sense, because they don't work on weekends and they have to get them up by Monday. So they really must be out by Saturday.But then again, ETS logic always eluded me...

They have come out fairly regularly exactly 4 weeks from the test date.  I know that worked for me, and from previous threads it has followed that pattern for at least the last 2 years

48 12345