19 12
Print

Good luck

Good luck

Good luck to everyone who is going to take the test tomorrow.

Anyone else find that their test form was significantly harder than the practice tests?

I found it to be ... relatively okay. I hadn't been doing amazingly on the practice tests so I wasn't expecting any miracles, but it wasn't much worse than I expected. Got really frazzled on a couple of the calculations which was annoying, because I knew I could work them out but I was just taking too long so I had to leave them. Agh.

yeah... hard for me to say how difficult it was... I kind of got frazzled on the mechanics problems... I answered 80 questions I'm praying to be over 75th percentile which is possible but really depends how many I got wrong which could be anywhere from like 5-20  I mean I think it should be less than 15 since I tried not to guess, but we'll see. I definitely should not have answered the 100th question (I am 99% sure i got that wrong) and also I think I got at least 1 other 1 wrong probably, though i can't remember that clearly.   it's pretty much a no go to discuss any of the problems right? that sucks...If i get over 80% I'm throwing a frkn party.

looks like I got about 3 more problems wrong for sure, so I know I got at least 5-6 wrong at this point out of 80, let's pray I got lucky and not too many more than that ---

What did you find difficult in this test, guys? Was it like GR0877 or not?

i also found it difficult. mostly because there were less conceptual questions than usual and the questions that needed work to solve took a lot of time. i think i answered around 72-75 questions and had to use educated guesses for the last couple since time ran out. was it just me or where the quantum questions harder than usual?

I couldn't even read the last 4 questions, so I did not have time to go back and work on the ones I skipped. I have 14 unanswered questions in total. I think this is because some of the questions were really time consuming and I got really tired at the end of the exam and I unconsciously slowed down.

I totally agree with what is said, the problems were long, a lot of solving and less conceptual problems. I think that that degree of difficulty is comparable to 08 exam. I don't think that the exam as a whole was super hard, but it was super long, so I couldn't answer some problems I knew how to solve because I couldn't have time, what worries me is that I had to work fast and I am afraid that I made some stupid mistakes due to hastiness (I found one error like that after the exam).At any rate, what matters is the percentile, so if it was long then it was long for everyone, so maybe a lower raw score might get a decent scaled score. Best of luck everyone

Just to clarify, did everyone who took the test on october 15th take the same test?

19 12