Print

Please guide me in the field of IELTS and TOEFL.

BUY Original IELTS certificate BUY IELTS CERTIFICATES(((documentshaji12@yahoo.com))

We sell registered IELTS & TOEFL, ESOL, and CELTA/DELTA and other English Language certificates.

We deal and specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language

Certificates. Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFL Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be

verified.After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system Once your details are

imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will appear real, legit and

verifiable for ever.We can help you to get IELTS and GMAT Certificate without you attending the exams ,The certificate is

registered and can be verified online .this certificate for University admission and any immigration use .us to register

your scores in any ielts center around the world . All our certificates are original and British Council certified

IELTS is the high-stakes English test for study, migration or work
WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license ,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and

Australia .
Email: documentshaji12@yahoo.com

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESK certificates without taking the exams. The regions we cover are Asia ,UAE, Qatar, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan,Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe Purchase Real and Novelty Passports,id cards,Visas,Drivers License ,Counterfeits Email us at ray.powells31 for details Are you trying to change your nationality ? do you need work papers ? do you want to travel ? do you need papers you cant have ?

IELTS is the high-stakes English test for study, migration or work
WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license ,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and

Australia .
Email: documentshaji12@yahoo.com

If you want to improve on the TOEFL Writing section, I will edit and score your practice essay(s). Let me review your first essay for FREE, and if you like my comments/feedback, my regular price is thirty dollars ($30) per essay.

I am an immigrant to the United States with an Ivy League degree, and I understand how stressful the TOEFL can be. I have already helped hundreds of other test-takers improve their Writing scores.

Email your essay to TOEFLCounsel, and I will have it back to you within twenty-four (24) hours.

Hi Tenzin, the best preparation for the test is to practice your English on a regular basis. You can do that by reading newspaper articles, communicating with other students via email or on forums, listen to tapes in English, watch TV reports BBC or British channels etc. Write an essay and a letter everyday of around 250 words in 25 minutes each. Try to understand English in British accent. Speak in English with your family or friends. Take free IELTS test in British Council website for practice and also look for Testden website for free TOEFL practice.

All the best.

Please guide me in the field of IELTS and TOEFL.

Dear Sir,
I am really worried about the TOEFL and IELTS test. It’s going to be my first time and I know about the format but I still lack practice. Please give me some idea how can I get good score in TOEFL like 550 paper based and 7 in IELTS score?
Awaiting your reply!!