Post New Topic
Print

Anyone can help me?

Anyone can help me?

Hi dear friends..I'm going to take PGRE for the first time in the next November.. I have a question from people who have taken this test before.. Is the real test similar to practice sample tests? I mean does solving all the practice samples assure a good score in the real test?Thanx..

TOP

Star wrote:Hi dear friends..I'm going to take PGRE for the first time in the next November.. I have a question from people who have taken this test before.. Is the real test similar to practice sample tests? I mean does solving all the practice samples assure a good score in the real test?Thanx..

TOP

Is it true that some questions in the real test exactly from those sample practices?

TOP

Star wrote:Is it true that some questions in the real test exactly from those sample practices?

TOP

pqortic wrote:Star wrote:Is it true that some questions in the real test exactly from those sample practices?

TOP

Yes, I heard from my friend that some questions were exactly from the sample tests and she just answered them without solving them, because she had solved them before.

TOP

Star wrote:Yes, I heard from my friend that some questions were exactly from the sample tests and she just answered them without solving them, because she had solved them before.

TOP

Star wrote:Yes, I heard from my friend that some questions were exactly from the sample tests and she just answered them without solving them, because she had solved them before.

TOP

HappyQuark wrote:Star wrote:Yes, I heard from my friend that some questions were exactly from the sample tests and she just answered them without solving them, because she had solved them before.

TOP

Post New Topic