EduCow-Study Abroad Forum's Archiver

Cuffeye Posted at 2016-12-11 14:32

Pharm in Australia

Can you guide me on applying for scholarships for M-Pharm

TimSeam Posted at 2016-12-11 14:32

Hi MuhaiminChowdhury, most of the scholarships are based on the merit and are given on the basis of your academics, entrance test scores(GRE/GMAT) and your overall profile.. Check out thescholarship databasefor more details.. Hope that helps

Kento Posted at 2016-12-11 14:32

Hi,
I have completed b.pharm on 2008 and now want to do hogher study in Austreliya... Can you sugest me which uni or institute provide scholership...
I required less thn 8 K doller uni. upto 8 k i can manage

iice Posted at 2016-12-11 14:32

We offer our exclusive clients the ability to gain IELTS,TOEFL,ESOLAUTODESK certificates without taking the exams. The regions we coverare Asia ,UAE, Qatar,Oman, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Kuwait ,Australia ,Canada and Europe and The exams are taken for themby writers who are paid to do it using the names of our clients. Ourorganization is well connected with various invigilators and testcenters to allow ourwriters to take the exam on your behalf. We also create ID cards withthe names of our clients toallow the writers do the exam without problems. All our certificatesare original and British Council certified. We do not make fakecertificates! If you want to make IELTS,TOEFL,ESOL AUTODESKCERTIFICATES Without Attending Exam.For any inquiry send an email at:(ielts.asap24)

Page: [1]